Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lisa loves her NIECES TO PIECES weekend!!




When I first started getting nieces and nephews it looked like the girls were going to take over. The first was my nephew Kevin, and then came 5 nieces within 5 years; Chelsea, Jessica, Kristen, Erin and MacKenzie! They are now all teenagers and growing into beautiful, wonderful, amazing women! How blessed I am to be their aunt and have them in my life. They will never understand how much the relationships I have with them means to me, especially over the last few years. I decided it would be fun to plan a slumber party with just us girls. I found a great deal on a condo in Park City right on Main Street; complete with a kitchen and a hot tub on the deck. What a BLAST!! We walked up and down main street looking in the shops and posing for funny pictures. We went grocery shopping and bought steaks and made dinner and dessert in our kitchen. We played games, sat in the hot tub, talked and laughed. It's so fun to listen to them talk about boys, school, church, dances, texting, clothes and all the important things in the lives of teenage girls. I hope they will always know that I LOVE THEM so much and will ALWAYS be here whenever they need me for anything!




It was amazing how many animals they found to hang on and kiss, up and down Main Street.

What a bunch of HAMS!!




No comments:

Disco Slideshow

Wanted Posters


Slideshow